We are committed to delivering high-quality geospatial solutions to both the public and private sectors.
With access to the best of breed of both systems and data, we utilise the full range of technology and products to design, create and deliver solutions that best meet our client’s data, information and capability requirements.
The Company is able to address the entire life-cycle of geographic information systems, from requirements studies through to system design, data management, processing capabilities, dissemination and ongoing support.
The Company’s expertise and experience is divided between:
- The environment, and natural resource management; and
- Defence and Security.
The underlying common theme in both markets being that the intelligent use of spatial data will build and enhance knowledge, resulting in better decision making.
- Environment management;
- Remote sensing;
- Geographic information systems;
- Satellite imaging systems (including ground segments);
- Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions;
- Maritime vessel tracking and surveillance;
- Systems support;
- Homeland security; and
- Training and knowledge transfer.
- Environmental Services;
- Defence Services;
- Intelligence Services;
- Systems Integrators; and
- Federal, State and Local Government.